Definition and interpretation
- Data – collectively all information that you submit to Digital Bean Digital Marketing Services via the Website. This information incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Data Protection Laws – any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protective Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective;
- GDPR – the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
- Digital Bean Digital Marketing Services, we or us – Digital Bean of Pasig City, Philippines 1600
- User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Digital Bean Digital Marketing Services and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Digital Bean Digital Marketing Services and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website – the website that you are currently using, digitalbean.ph, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Digital Bean Digital Marketing Services is the “data controller”. This means that Digital Bean Digital Marketing Services determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically.
- Data that is given to us by you
6. Digital Bean Digital Marketing Services will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
Data that is collected automatically
7. Her Amazing Stories will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Keeping Data secure
8. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- We store your Data on secure servers.
9. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com
11. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will disclose the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy, or transfer your Data.
- Fight to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.